The perfect recipe to bring colour to your plate this festive season.
Using matcha green tea powder, goji & almond meal you can create the ultimate sweet treat this Christmas.
- Almond meal - 100g
- Oat flour - 100g
- Maple syrup - 3tbp
- Matcha Tea - 1-2tsp (depending on how strong you want the taste)
- Vanilla powder, ½tsp
- Cardamom, a pinch
- Melted coconut oil, 1tbsp
- Goji berries, 30g (optional, can be substituted with any dry fruit of your choice)
- Mix all the ingredients (not including the Goji berries, we will add these later) in the food processor until the dough forms a ball.
- Add the goji berries and pulse a few more times.
- Divide the dough equally and form the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, or dehydrate overnight.
Back to Matcha Recipes | My Matcha Tea